www.smartdesignerdoors.co.uk and all subsidiary web pages are owned by Smart Systems Ltd. As a user, you will be able to access material on all public areas of the Site. Smart Systems Ltd does not make any charge for you to access the Site. However, you should be aware that your Internet Service Provider and/or telephone operator may charge you for time spent accessing the Site in the same way that you are charged for making telephone calls. You should contact your operator if you require details of these charges.
There is no specific time limit applying to your access and use of the Site under these Terms. However, Smart Systems Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate access and use of the Site at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice.
Changes to these Terms
Smart Systems Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site and its related services. Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, the Smart Systems Ltd may wish to change these Terms, and will do so without notice.
Information contained on the Site
Information displayed on the Site may change without prior notice. Smart Systems Ltd cannot be held responsible if you act upon information which has changed since viewed and since proved to be inaccurate. Though we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of information on the Web site, Smart Systems Ltd would suggest you confirm details of any information before acting upon them.
Smart Systems Ltd reserves the right to gather information relating to site usage. Any information gathered is primarily for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our customer service. We do not in the main part gather specific information from individuals. Where we will do so we will state clearly that this is the case, and we will make sure this is held securely and in compliance with all relevant legislation.
Where disclosure of information to a third party is likely we will, where possible, endeavour to ensure that this is clearly indicated.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you provide information to this Site, we will only pass it to a third party at your request. We do not sell/pass it to third parties but we may use it in compliance with relevant laws for the following purposes:
• Administering and running the Site
• Enforcing our rights or those of our licensors
• Running and administering competitions, offers or draws featured on this Site, and distributing prizes
• Fulfilling orders for any goods or services which we have agreed to supply
• Notifying you of other Smart Systems products/offers unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information
• As a data subject, you have the right to ask for a copy of information we hold about you and to ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected. To do this please visit our contact page or download the subject access request form at the top of this page.
New data protection legislation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from May 2018. It places an obligation on us making us more accountable and transparent when using personal data.
How we use your data as visitor to the Site
No log in is required to access any areas of the website and therefore no personal details are submitted although anonymous data relating to the clicks and choices made by visitors to these areas of the site may be collected for statistical analysis.
Session cookies are used to store favourite settings when building a door, such as colour or design, so that you do not have to re-set your chosen colour each time you visit the site. No personal data is linked to these cookies, they exist only to make using the site a more pleasant experience for you.
Enquiries may be submitted using forms on some parts of the Site. If you choose to submit a request we receive an email containing the details you provide. Your information is not saved to a database within the website or retained in any cookie and will only be used for the purpose described on the form.
This Site uses Google Analytics for statistical tracking and data analysis purposes.
Terms & Conditions
This website (“the Site”) is provided by Smart Systems Limited (“Smart “). Smart controls the Site from the UK and therefore does not represent that its contents will be appropriate in all jurisdictions.
If you choose to access the Site from countries outside the UK you must ensure compliance with local laws.
Your use of the Site is subject to you accepting the following terms and conditions, the Copyright/Trademark Notice and you should assume that all website contents and copyright is owned by Smart exclusively.
- Smart reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information, materials and notices on the Site from time to time or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Site or any part of it from time to time without notice. You should check this page to review these terms and conditions each time that you visit the Site.
- The content of the Site belongs to Smart and its licensors. You are not permitted to reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, modify, re-use display or otherwise use all or any part of the content save that you are permitted to download one copy on one computer and print a hard copy of such materials solely for your own personal non-commercial viewing at home provided that you do not alter or delete the copyright/trademark notices.
- Smart uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information provided on the Site is accurate and complies with relevant laws, but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.Smart reserves the right to make changes to product specification as technical developments dictate and without prior notice. Product information provided on the Site is not binding in specification or detail.
- Smart does not control content held by third party sites, which are linked in various ways to the Site and shall have no liability for the same nor for their content and use for any transaction between you and such sites. Smart neither warrants nor represents that your use of any website content or materially displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Smart.
- Smart does not warrant that your use of or access to the site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property on account of your use of or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials.Any such use of or browsing in the site shall be at your own risk.
- FURTHERMORE, SO FAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SMART NOR ITS LICENSORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR CLAIMS WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON IT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND INSOFAR AS IS PERMITTED IN EACH RELEVANT JURISDICTION SMART GIVES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
- ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED BY SMART, BUT NOTHING SHALL BE TAKEN TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MIS-REPRESNTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENT ACTIONS BY SMART OR ITS LICENSORS.
- IF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE THIS SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The terms and conditions herein between you and Smart shall be governed by English law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The trademarks, logos and devices displayed on the site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Smart and nothing contained on the site will be regarded as granting, expressly or impliedly, a licence or any other right to use such a trademark.Any use without the permission of Smart is strictly prohibited and will be regarded as an infringement of Smart intellectual property rights.Smart give notice and reserves all rights and that it will protect and enforce all its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of law against any infringement or unlawful mis-use howsoever caused.
PLEASE NOTE : IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD CEASE TO ACCESS THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Smart Systems Limited
Registered in England 1314601